Our B-complex forte consists of all 8 essential B vitamins, which in a balanced ratio, can optimally unfold their synergistic properties. Activated compounds and ideal dosages ensure optimal absorption in the body and a high degree of effectiveness of the vital substances.
B vitamins are important co-enzymes in carbohydrate, fat, protein and nerve metabolism. In other words, you promote metabolic processes so that they can run faster and easier. In addition, they have important functions in the body’s formation of hormones and messengers. This helps you to better manage your body’s stress and thus improve your mood. At the same time, they are important for a good ability to concentrate and a beautiful complexion.
- For more well-being and vitality.
- For strong nerves and a high resistance to stress
- For psyche and mental performance
- For a beautiful complexion
- For a balanced sleep
- Ideal in times of increased mental stress
- Optimally bioavailable through activated B vitamins
Health benefits of B vitamins
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism. Promotes more driving power and performance in everyday life, especially in stressful and stressful life phases
- Contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients (carbohydrates, protein, fat)
- Contributes to normal cardiac function, as well as normal formation of red blood cells
- Helps protect the cells from oxidative stress
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the psyche and strengthens the immune system
- Contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, mucous membranes and eyesight
- Contributes to normal iron metabolism and homocysteine metabolism
Recommended dosage: Take 1 x 1 capsule daily with a large amount of fluid.
|ingredients||TD (1 capsule)||% NRV *|
|Thiamine (B1)||100 mg||9091%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||5 mg||357%|
|Riboflavin 5-phosphate (activated B2)||10 mg||457%|
|Niacin (B3)||100 mg||625%|
|Inositol niacinate (activated B3)||10 mg||63%|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||100 mg||1667%|
|Pyridoxine (B6)||10 mg||715.00%|
|Pyrodoxal 5-phosphate (activated B6)||10 mg||457%|
|Biotin (B7)||400 μg||800%|
|Calcium L-methylfolate (activated folic acid)||400 .mu.g||220%|
|Methylcobalamin (activated B12)||400 μg||16000%|
* NRV = nutrient reference values according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011.
Ingredients: thiamine hydrochloride, calcium D-pantothenate, nicotinic acid amide, coating agents: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, pyridoxine hydrochloride, inositol niacinate, pyridoxal-5′-phosphate (P-5-P), riboflavin-5′-phosphate (R-5-P), riboflavin, Calcium L-methylfolate (Extrafolate-S®), D-Biotin, Methylcobalamin