Vitamin D is produced by the body under the influence of sunlight. The “sun vitamin” can be formed by the human body through the skin through direct sunlight. In Europe, especially in Central Europe, due to the geographical conditions between October and February, it is not possible to produce enough vitamin D. The reason for this is the position of the sun – only if this is particularly high in the sky, the own vitamin D synthesis can be stimulated. In order to acquire a moderate daily requirement, a minimum stay in the sun is necessary between March and September (at least without sleeves and covered legs). However, the endogenous synthesis is additionally influenced by many factors (skin pigmentation, sunscreen, air pollution, etc.).
Vitamin D has many functions in the body. An optimal vitamin D supply in the autumn and winter months, for example, contributes significantly to a functional immune system. In addition, it has long been appreciated for its support in maintaining healthy bones and teeth as well as muscle function.
The presence of fat-soluble vitamin D in foods is extremely limited and included in foods such as cod liver oil, fish (such as herring, eel or salmon), egg yolk, avocado, milk and butter. Vitamin D3 is specifically used in the context of orthomolecular methods in many health problems. Depending on the blood level, the dosage varies.
Vitamin D3 1200 IU liquid
- 720 drops per 20ml
- Contains 1200 IU (30 mcg Vitamin D3) per drop
- Lactose and gluten free
- Simple application
- In case of low sunlight exposure
- Orthomolecular approach optimally dosed for winter or summer
Health benefits of vitamin D.
- Contributes to normal absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus and to a normal calcium level in the blood
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and normal muscle function
- Contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- Has a function in cell division
Consumption recommendation: Consume 1 x 1 drop daily with a meal. The intake is favored by fats or oils in the diet. Additional tip: Control your vitamin D3 levels in the blood.
|ingredients||TD (1 drop)||% NRV *|
|Vitamin D3||30 μg||600%|
* NRV = nutrient reference values according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011.
Ingredients: Olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides from corn, cholecalciferol, DL-alpha-tocopherol. 1 drop contains 1200 IU vitamin D3 (30 mcg choleaciferol, 600% RDA