Magnesium is probably one of the best-known micronutrients or minerals, since the health benefits for well-being are particularly diverse and far-reaching. Namely, magnesium activates more than 300 enzyme systems, which are responsible for many physiological functions. These include muscular contraction and relaxation and energy metabolism.
Magnesium is also important for bone density, as the mineral can increase osteocalcin production. With high psychological and physical stress, the need for the anti-stress mineral may be additionally increased. Likewise, frequent tea and coffee consumption can lower magnesium levels. An increased need can additionally occur due to medication and inconstant blood sugar levels.
It is particularly important for magnesium preparations to pay attention to the magnesium compounds. The magnesium compound influences the absorption properties as well as the absorption rate.
The magnesium complex contains 7 different organic magnesium compounds (citrate, glycinate, malate, gluconate, phosphate, orotate and ascorbate), providing real added value for depot uptake. Our magnesium complex is not only excellent bioavailable, but is also absorbed very quickly by the buffered vitamin C.
- Ideally dosed – optimally bioavailable
- Well tolerated
- Suitable for sensitive people with allergies and intolerances
- For targeted orthomolecular use
- Contributes to normal functioning of muscles, nervous system and psyche
- Helps maintain normal bones and teeth and reduce fatigue
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Contributes to normal mental function
- Contributes to the electrolyte balance
- Contributes to a normal protein synthesis
Recommended dosage: Take 2 x 1 capsule daily with plenty of fluid
|ingredients||Daily dose (2 capsules)||% NRV *|
|vitamin C||28.1 mg||35%|
|of which magnesium malate||70 mg||–|
|Magnesium salts of orthophosphoric acid||19.6 mg||–|
|Magnesium salts of citric acid||50mg||–|
* NRV = nutrient reference values according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011
Ingredients: Magnesium bisglycinate, magnesium malate, magnesium salts of orthophosphoric acid, magnesium salts of citric acid, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (capsule), magnesium gluconate, magnesium lactate, magnesium L-ascorbate